Sunday, June 14, 2009

Playing piano at Church Triumphant and learning about "aggressive" faith.


http://www.churchtriumphantlc.com/

Here is what I am believing God about: I will get a printer set up that is compatible with my old UMac computer at the church so I can print up "Stand Middle Sit" and the other first grade material, and then as God gives me favor, use the recording facilities there at the church to record the curriculum and make it available for use in the fall for an after school program the church will set up.

If this doesn't sound like a big deal, believe me it is. The devil has hindered me a long time from doing this because he knows it will greatly benefit many aspects of God's Kingdom.

1 comment:

Scott McClain said...

Praise God. Nov 2009 Ed got me a printer compatible with my old computer that has all my stuff. Pretty soon I can Print up my First Grade Material "Stand, Middle, Sit" and "Level Songs" ...Praise God for His grace.